Take your photos to new heights with Photoshop! Our Introduction to Photoshop Photo Editing course provides a comprehensive introduction to photo editing using the Adobe Photoshop CC software.
Over ten sessions, we’ll teach a beginning-to-end workflow that will help you work confidently and efficiently. Learn how to improve any photo, save a problem photo, and turn a merely “good” photo into a prize winner! Course materials include a digital download of over 400 pages of notes and example images.
This course is designed for novice to intermediate-level students.
- Sort and organize your photos with Adobe Bridge
- Learn the Camera Raw Editor – for both RAW files and JPG
- Balance exposure and color
- Use layers, layer masks and blend modes
- Edit a portion of your image with selections
- Crop and resize your image
- Add and remove elements from your image
- Combine and merge photos
- Retouch for professional-looking results
- And so much more!
Note: This course does not teach features only available in Photoshop Beta, as features in Beta are subject to change or removal at any time.